Electro-hydraulic Rebar Cutter (G-22D)
Hydraulic Rebar Cutters are widely used in various industries where quick cutting of steel rebars is required, such as steel
plants, railroads, construction fieds, oil & gas, mining, etc. The tools can make fast cut without generating any scraps or sparks,
causing no harm to the enviroment and reducing the danger of personal injury. Characterised by leightweight and high
portability, the tools are ideal for overhead work.
- Blades made of high strength steel, specially hardened for durability.
- Open head for easy insertion of rebars.
- Fast cutting speed, small cycle time.
- Ram automatically retracts when the cutting cycle is complete.
- Designed to cut one-time disposable locks, shipping container seals, small diameter bolts, construction rebars, threaded rods, etc.
|Cutting speed:||3.5-4.5 s|
|Max. rebar diameter:||Ø7/8"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.