Vertical metal punching machine
Particularly suitable for special occasions such as stainless steel sinks
High-strength alloy steel C-type work head for durability.
Single acting design with high strength spring return.
The punching die is made of high carbon tungsten alloy steel, which is suitable
for punching of low
carbon steel, iron soft plate, copper aluminum plate and other metals.
Punching is accurate and the material is burr-free.
300mm height vertical base for punching in special occasions.
Includes manual hydraulic pump, 1.5m high pressure tubing, quick coupling and
2 sets of round molds.
- Laborsaving and Fast Operation
- Punching Both Steel and Stainless Steel
- 2 Dies Interchangeable to Meet Different Needs
- Plastic Grip at the End of the Long Steel Handle
- Rotatable ON / OFF Switch for More Safety
- Easy Seating with the Brackets on the Bottom of the Hydraulic Pump
- Portable Metal Case for Conveniently Taking Along with
- Two Metal Clasps to Lock the Kit Firmly
|Max. pressure (Tons):||6.5|
|Max. thickness (steel):||1.0mm|
|Max. thickness (iron):||1.5mm (2.0mm ALU)|
|Punch dies (Ømm):||26, 35|
|Punch dies (Øin):||1,023in; 1,378in|
|Shipping volume:||19x10x6 in|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.